- A “Mandatory Sign” means a sign prescribing behavior.
- Mandatory Signs are not, as some people believe, ‘those which are required by law’. Mandatory signs are used for identifying something that must be followed.
- These are waterproof, durable and can range from personal protective equipment required when on building site, such as hard hats and high visibility jackets.
- These signs are for informing the users about the specific laws & regulations to ensure safety and to make sure about the clear movement of traffic. As the name itself says mandatory, that means any violation of these signs will leave you in trouble and that will be considered as a legal offence. These signs notify a person about the special obligations, prohibitions and the restrictions.
- Most of the signs under this category are round shaped, may get the symbols painted white on a blue background, having a white border or maybe there is a white background to carry black symbols with a red border. However, the last mentioned may also be associated with restrictive signs. Here’s the list giving the meanings of mandatory signs.
Standard Sizes : 6×6 in, 8×8 in, 4×12 in, 8×24 in, 8×12 in, 16×24 in
[table id=2 /]
Top Selling Mandatory Signs
Why Signage Mumbai for Safety Signs?
Mandatory Signs Designs
50% Off First Sample
Signs as per
Bureau of Indian Standards Guidelines
Signs Endure Temperatures of
-40°C to 87.7°C